Zigazig Ah

20 February 2017


Day 10


I haven't had my hair in a bun in years! Having short hair is great for convenience, not so much for variety. I've spent the entire summer lusting after this double bun do the 90's revival we're going through has brought back so now I'm pleased as punch I can finally have two tiny buns of my own! I, of course, went full Spice Girls pairing it with a choker, a crop top, and some dramatic eyeshadow. I've also been lusting after using the colour Minx from the Full Spectrum palette, today's post is two dreams one stone!

Urban Decay Moondust Palette in Specter & Vega / $70 / Available at Sephora & Urban Decay


Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette in Paranoia & Minx / $57 / Available at Sephora & Urban Decay

Nyx Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights in Magenta / $20 / Available at Nyx

No comments :

Post a Comment